Each cabin at Shoalnook must be reserved separately. If you need more than one cabin, please complete the booking process for each one. If you have questions, or need assistance with booking a cabin, fill out the form on our contact page or call 470-CABINS-1 (470-222-4671).
Constructed of rough-hewn oak logs, much like the ones used by our forefathers, each of our 4 cabins is perched on a hilltop that rolls directly down to the bank of the James River. Each one has its own front porch overlooking the river with the Ozark mountain range in the background.
- Full kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, pots, pans, dishes)
- Air Conditioning
- Gas heater
- Charcoal grill
- Wifi Internet available
- 1 Night – $130 + tax
- 2 Night Minimum – $110 + tax per night (up to 6 occupants)
7-8 occupants: $10 + tax each per night
- Weekly (6 nights) – $560 + tax
- Rent all four cabins, Kayak use is free
- All reservations (each cabin) require a $100 deposit
- Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends require 3 night minimum
20% off-season discount from Jan 1 – Feb 28 (rate automatically updated when booking)
Cancellations & Other Policies
Cancellations must be made prior to 21 days before reservation in order to receive a refund. Prior to 21 days before your reservation, deposits can be transferred to another booking date. Deposits for holiday (Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, etc.) rentals are non-refundable.
- No charge for children under 7 years of age
- No smoking in cabins. Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas.
- No pets allowed
- Check In 3:00 pm
- Check Out 11:00 am